HOUSE OF JACK RABBIT
**PLEASE NOTE WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FROM 30TH OCTOBER - 2ND NOVEMBER**
Bookings essential due to capacity restrictions.Please call 0425 750 655 between 9am - 9pm. For bookings over 15 guests please scroll down to our 'Group dining' section below.
Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday. Open all other public holidays (20% public holiday fee applies)
10am concluding at 11.30am
11.45am concluding by 1.45pm
2pm concluding at 4pm
Friday & Saturday nights only
5pm concluding by 7pm
7.30pm concluding by 9.30pm
Click here to view the dinner & kids menu
Click here to view the drinks menu
Please scroll down to group dining menus for bookings over 15 guests
- A main meal is required per person (no just drinks, snacks or sharing meals bookings).
- Regional photo ID is required for bookings until 6pm Friday October 29. ID checks are done upon arrival. Masks are mandatory upon arrival until seated at your table.
In line with the government mandate that all hospitality staff must be double vaccinated, all guests over the age of 16 years will be required to provide proof of double vaccination or medical exemption. Thank you for respecting this.
- To make the most of your dining experience, we strongly recommend you arrive on time. We reserve the right to re allocate your table to other patrons if you are more than 15 minutes late without notifying us.
- Deposits are required to secure bookings over 10 guests. Cancellations fees apply for group bookings.
- Please click here to view our cake policy
All groups of 15 people or more (with a minimum of 4 people) are required to dine on our set menu.
Click here to submit a group enquiry
At this stage, we won’t be conducting wine tastings. You will however, be able to get a glass or bottle of your favourite Jack Rabbit wine with a meal. We apologise if that isn’t what you want to hear and hope to be back on track and conducting wine tastings very soon! Click here to view our wine tasting notes.
SPECIALS, EVENTS, PROMOTIONS
Want to know what's on at Jack Rabbit? Sign up to our e-newsletter here